Wednesday 15 January 2014

Planning- Image Front cover




This is my front cover at the moment. I added a pink background as i thought it would appeal to my target audience. However, the shade of pink does not go well with the image and rest of the magazine ,therfore, I will be changing it to a more neutral colour. I will also be changing the font colour (orange) as it is not clearly visible to the reader. I will put a coloured block behind it so it highlights the text better. Additionally, I will taking the image of the boy out on the top right corner as it looks out of place. The masthead 'Love Pop' will be enlarged and placed on the top middle of the page. This is because it will be more visisble and stand out more.

Orginally, the background was white hence the images white backgrounds are standing out on the wpink background.

No comments:

Post a Comment