Saturday 18 January 2014

Planning- Image contents






This is my contents page however am going to make a few changes to it. I added the pink background behind the contents font which makes it look better. Additionally, I added the 'Love Pop' logo on top and the website beneath the font. I did this because it made it look neat and easy to find. I have only added two images ,however, may add more as it will look more appealing for my readers. I will change the font in the songs column and make the number of songs and albums the same so it has an even ratio. The image of the singer is the largest because it is the main story within the magazine so I want my readers to automatically be drwan to the page . Also, teenage girls don't want to have to look for thing for too long so this makes it easier for them.
Finally, I will be adding a coloured background so the page does not look too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment